Children Of Atom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL&GN13 alliance

5 posters

Go down

ALL&GN13 alliance Empty ALL&GN13 alliance

Post  greenthumb Sat 24 Nov - 21:03

Hello CoA, After a conversation with LeonTheNorse, we as ALL & GN13 decided to request to join the CoA alliance. Our subjective intention is to experience greater scale PVP in FOnline. Actually we are crafting and farming stuff to be ready in PvP. A.L.L are already skilled PvP players and we as GN13 members are more likely PvE players (except Hudson). Together we might create an alliance able to compete all active factions on server. One of our goals is to preserve our APK reputation.

we ask you to express opinions of all CoA faction representatives (TTTLA,C88,TG,VsB ?).

signed members:
A.L.L
(NarrowMinded,Manowar, Easy_Pete, Kaszana, Meridus, Cecco, DrugGunnerz )
GN13
(greenthumb, Marko,Pvt.Hudson)

Thank you for reading.
greenthumb
greenthumb

Back to top Go down

ALL&GN13 alliance Empty Re: ALL&GN13 alliance

Post  Leon Tue 27 Nov - 21:26

as i said before gen 13 is fine by me as i know you guys, i dont know all. so i would suggest to them to talk to tttla and hear what they say.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  LeMark Fri 30 Nov - 1:54

The true is we don't need you right now for PVP, our actual situation is good enough. But on the other side we can't say no to good people for the long way. But what you want, short time alliance for pvp or you want to join our community for the long run?

BTW green you are lucky I don't react like some other people on this game, because with the shit you say about me on forum you are lucky I take the time to give you a respond, say thanks to your french friend.
LeMark

Back to top Go down

Post  greenthumb Fri 30 Nov - 15:53

Thank you for reply LeMark,

we are interested in long lasting alliance, at least i believe so. We gona have major meeting in ALL&GN13 this weekend where we will clarify the matter and decide in hot topics about next progress. Till that moment iam grateful for your attitude.

PS: iam sorry for my anger in that forum affair but you were mastermind of my misunderstanings. i could speak about whole thing but iam not interested in that anymore.
So for my best conscience iam sorry for the anger.
greenthumb
greenthumb

Back to top Go down

Post  SaNeR Fri 30 Nov - 17:00

I agree with Lemark, but I'd like to play with new blood so for my part, I agree to this alliance has long therm. If it's just for a short time pvp, I said no.
SaNeR
SaNeR

Back to top Go down

Post  greenthumb Sat 1 Dec - 5:00

after long and tiresome discussion iam withdrawing this request. Iam sorry for your time spent on this.
greenthumb
greenthumb

Back to top Go down

Post  SaNeR Sat 1 Dec - 11:54

ok.

Please lock.
SaNeR
SaNeR

Back to top Go down

ALL&GN13 alliance Empty A.L.L & CoA Alliance

Post  NarrowMinded Sat 1 Dec - 18:43

Hello CoA, Dedoverde ! After this long discussion we stopped our A.L.L - GN13 cooperation and YOU as GN13 decided to resign from the CoA alliance. So please be clear because you represented our faction team in your messages and we are still requesting for this alliance as A.L.L . Sorry for the misunderstanding...
NarrowMinded
NarrowMinded

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat 1 Dec - 21:35

I would like to know why you and gen 13 split.

Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum